Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my one of a kind 2007 matte black Pontiac Solstice GXP with 79,000 for $14k. Without going through the list of mods it can be summed up as the modern day Bat Mobile.
List of mods are as follows:
Solo Performance rear center dual exhaust
Solo Performance high flow CAT
Norm's Fiberglass rear center dual valence w/ diffusers
Norm's Fiberglass lower front splitter
GMPP engine tune
Black Stubby Antenna
Black Gravanna 19" staggered rims w/ matte black lip
3M matte black vinyl car wrap
10" Pioneer Premier ib-flat TSW sub
Rockford Fosgate Amp

Starting a family and ... well you know how it goes. The two door Bat Mobile has to be replaced by something that can fit more than just my golf clubs in the passenger seat. Located in San Diego.

Thx, Sam

Thx,
Sam

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Beautiful!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is a dark grey underneath the 3m vinyl. I'm not sure the technical name of the base color, I think it's sly? Regardless it's the dark gery base color. Had to reapply a sheet couple months back because of a runaway shopping car. Def saw th value in the wrap being that it only scuffed the vinyl and not the paint. When I pulled the vinyl off the paint was as clean as the day I wrapped it 2 years ago.

Thanks for the comments. Hoping she finds a good new home that babies her like I do.

·
Registered
272 Posts
is it auto or manual?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's manuel

·
Registered
628 Posts
Well nice to meet you Manuel, my name is Racer_X- so is the car 5-speed or not!! LMAO!

On a serious note... good looking car and GLWS!!

BUMP for Manuel!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Great looking car. Loving these wraps. definitely need to do that to my car soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts