It breaks my heart to do this, but the Insurance Co has Totaled my baby and I need to make a decision by May 31. I can take the total value and move on or I can take the lesser value and see if at least PARTS of my Baby can find a new home. As many of you may know I went off the road into a tree near Astoria, Oregon on May 13. I'm OK but my car is totaled. My Preference would be if some other SOL owner needs the parts to sell it in the northwest. The car is NOT drivable and has the left front damaged severely. Everything aft of the windshield is OK. NO glass is broken, the top is fine, the wheels (powder coated black, stock with yellow accents) and tires (GY Eagle GT's)appear to be fine(left front did not blow). Asking $5k obo you pick up in OR. PM me if you are interested. Pics at the scene and after at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151630289319743.1073741835.541289742&type=3 or PM me and I will send you Pics.