Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It breaks my heart to do this, but the Insurance Co has Totaled my baby and I need to make a decision by May 31. I can take the total value and move on or I can take the lesser value and see if at least PARTS of my Baby can find a new home. As many of you may know I went off the road into a tree near Astoria, Oregon on May 13. I'm OK but my car is totaled. My Preference would be if some other SOL owner needs the parts to sell it in the northwest. The car is NOT drivable and has the left front damaged severely. Everything aft of the windshield is OK. NO glass is broken, the top is fine, the wheels (powder coated black, stock with yellow accents) and tires (GY Eagle GT's)appear to be fine(left front did not blow). Asking $5k obo you pick up in OR. PM me if you are interested. Pics at the scene and after at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151630289319743.1073741835.541289742&type=3 or PM me and I will send you Pics.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Glad you are ok.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, it looks like it will go to the Insurance Company. Still looking for another mean GXP:)

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I might be interested in the Wind Restrictor. I have a stock 2006 Red Solstice I bought in Sept of 2012 and it has 7 k miles on it. Everything is stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts