Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
28000 Miles
2nd Owner *ADULT*
Show Ready

Price: $14000 *Negotiable*
774-249-4559 Ask for Andre

The car is a head turner no doubt everyone says hello. Its always been garaged and babied and comes with some extra items read below.

Engine/Transmission:
2.0L -4-cylinder Turbo
22 mpg (city) 33 mpg (highway)
Limited Slip Differential
Rear-Wheel Drive
5 Speed Manual
Solo High Flow Cat
Magnaflow Custom Exhaust
ECM Reflash for HFC/Exhaust
290 hp (stock)
255-265 hp (current at wheels) (Dyno'd)

Exterior:
Car has been fully wrapped in Clear 3M bra no worries about paint chips or rocks.
Molded rear spoiler to vehicle
Custom Norms Fiberglass lip
Custom Functional Side Fenders
Custom Dual Exhaust Fascia
19" D'vinci (Custom Two-Toned Paint)
275/40/19 back and 245/35/19 on front (Approximately 3 months of use on them)
Many small detail touches too many to list, black interior strip, painted door handles and insert black detail behind handle.

Suspension:
H&R Race springs with Billstein Shocks

Electronics:
Stock radio and stock items.

Lighting:
Custom HID Bi-Xenon Projector Headlights (Two-Tone Matched to the car)
Smoked Taillights

NO FREE CAR RIDES! PRICED TO SELL ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS!

Selling 'As-Is' Also throwing in, stock cat, radiator hose * yellow ready for install *, custom car cover.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
My Mean Mod Man,
Sorry to see you sell. Your car is stunning. Good luck with the sale.:thumbs:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you NorthernSol here is my new toy.

2006 R1 bought her at the end of summer and can't have both yellow beauties sleeping. i had fun chasing you it was good but i need a job change and having to pay multiple bills, isn't justifiable at the moment.

Feel free to add me in facebook if you want www.facebook.com/polepositiongp

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow, that sure seems like a lot of car for a great price. I can't imagine you having a hard time finding a buyer with all those nice and tasteful mods. I wish I was in the market for one!

Your bike looks really sweet... I love the gold wheels! I had both my sol and my R6 until some jackass rear ended me on the bike. Unfortunately that sent her straight to the salvage yard :(

GLWS, and be very careful out there on your new toy! Trust no one :yesnod:

Oh, and if you decide to unload the headlights separate from the car, let me know... sorry, I couldn't help throwing that out there... they are ridiculously awesome!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop $14000 i spent alot of money on the car guys i'm just trying to unload it to pay the loan im not making any money. Spread the word please.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Wow! $14,000 seems almost crazy cheap for your car. I'm doing some of the same types of mods to mine right now after finding an 07 GXP last spring with 5700 miles on it and I'll have a lot more than that in it when I'm done. Your car looks awesome, I can't imagine you'll have a hard time selling at that price.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still having a hard time but that's because i live in new england.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is the last price update if it doesn't sell now it will be here till the spring $12000 takes this car it really must go!!!!!!! i don't have room for it and im shipping out back home to Brazil.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Okay, some of you new guys on the forum that say you are looking for a Solstice if $12,000 is not above your budget you have got to take a look at this one. A lot of the mods that tend to done to these cars have already been done to this car and they look great. If this car really is as good as it looks like I said in my earlier post, this is "crazy cheap" for this car.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
This is an amazing deal. I can't believe someone has not grabbed it.:willy:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's cheap guys yes but no problems on the car im moving to brazil i cannot have this car there it would get stolen in a heart beat.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Nice and good luck. I'd be interested but you know what they say... 2 is company but 3's a crowd:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Still for sale same price sorry for the bmw post wrong forum.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I was about to bite until I read the last post. You are selling the car because you are moving to Brazil, and now you are looking for a BMW?

I was seriously thinking about flying up and asking my sister if I could park it at her house, visit family, fly home and then back up in the spring to drive it south.

Not so sure now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was about to bite until I read the last post. You are selling the car because you are moving to Brazil, and now you are looking for a BMW?

I was seriously thinking about flying up and asking my sister if I could park it at her house, visit family, fly home and then back up in the spring to drive it south.

Not so sure now.
Sorry wrong forum I'm trying to trade my friends 99 altima and 07R1 for a bmw 335i or 328i. February 15th i leave for brazil :)
Yamaha R1 Forum lol too many browsers open doing too much multitasking, you are more than welcome to come look at the car for yourself.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys very important!!!!! IF you travel to come get the car with either a bank check or cash in hand i'll let it go for $11000 OFFER ONLY FOR SOLSTICEFORUM USERS!

I leave for brazil Feb 15th last chance......

·
Registered
728 Posts
Take it to carmax IF nobody here doesn't bite, take it in to carmax, walk out with a check...
bring your title with you. Good luck going back south..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Take it to carmax IF nobody here doesn't bite, take it in to carmax, walk out with a check...
bring your title with you. Good luck going back south..
I don't have the title the bank has it there's the problem. i still have a loan on it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts