Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after putting it off for a year now I guess I'm going to put my baby up for sale. I really don't want or need to sell it but, after purchasing another summer toy last year, I just don't drive it anymore. I love this car but hate seeing is sitting in the garage not being used anymore.:(

I purchased it new in March of 08 and it has been stored indoors all its life. It has been my fair weather weekend toy, never seen snow and not much rain either. Stored from October to April every year. I have a pretty good offer from a local dealer and am considering putting all the stock parts back on it and taking them up on it.

But before I do I thought I'd offer it here. I have all original parts for the car including the exhaust that I am including with it. Also included is a GM Solstice cover.

$19,000 obo
2008 GXP 28000 miles
Deep Blue
Premium Package
Air
Chrome wheels
6-Disc Monsoon
Rear Spoiler
Sport metalic pedals

Mods:
GMPP CAI
Opel GT antenna
Lil Chromies
Painted engine cover (Deep) blue
MBRP rear facia insert
Solstice cooler and travel bags for the trunk
GMPP turbo upgrade
Solo Street race
Fuel pump cover upgrade
Lighted Windrestrictor
DDM Backbone and Pro-Beam
ASAP backup light covers

Also included but never put on the car:
ASAP fog light covers
ASAP Badge color change kit

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some pics from today.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Good luck with the sale. That's my car exactly with the same mileage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice car. Not sound like a d!ck but if you do go with the dealer offer and return to stock, I call first dibs on the GMPP CAI. Possibly the Solo exhaust too depending on the shipping price.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice car. Not sound like a d!ck but if you do go with the dealer offer and return to stock, I call first dibs on the GMPP CAI. Possibly the Solo exhaust too depending on the shipping price.
Thats the idea. Dealers offer is with or without the aftermarket items. I'll PM you if I take them off.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi JLW, I would also be interested in what you remove - especially the GMPP. Just picked up my car 2.5 weeks ago and ready to upgrade a bit. Live in Sterling Heights so no shipping necessary.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If someone is interested in it without the exhaust, intake, backbone, and probeam. I will gladly take them off. I'm not taking the GMPP tune off of it though, it stays with the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts