Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello forum members, I am putting my 2009 coupe up for sale. I am the second owner and have all documentation from myself as well as from the original owner, who was also a forum member.

• 2009 Solstice coupe GXP, currently in Southern California
  • Brazen orange
  • 5-speed manual
  • Just under 12,000 miles -- original owner only drove about 1,200 miles in the first year and a half
  • Stage 2
  • DDMWorks backbone brace
  • Solo cat back (original exhaust might be available, negotiable as it would have to be shipped from or picked up in Wisconsin)
  • ZOK sway bar upgrade by original owner; original sway bars included
  • Monsoon audio
  • Soft targa top
  • Saddlebag on transmission hump with Pontiac logo
  • Fitted car cover with Pontiac logo
  • Shorty and factory antennas
  • Mobil 1 oil and filter; premium fuel
  • Some additional Solstice-related memorabilia
I have only taken her out a few times each year, just for long day trips. There are two nicks in the paint: one near the driver's door handle obtained in a parking lot and another on the roof. Paint remains glossy, bright, and glass smooth to the touch. New car smell inside -- no food, no rain, no snow, always garaged. The radio faceplate has some scratches. I am not aware of any other flaws or issues. My dealer has performed the ignition switch recall.

I'm not in a rush to sell but would like to sell this spring and want to give forum members the first opportunity to buy her. Title is clear and in my name. I have what I believe to be a fair price in mind but want to entertain reasonable offers. Please feel free to ask questions in the thread or PM me. I will try to check in every few days and I apologize in advance if I do not reply right away to your question or comment.

Edit: #733

Attachments

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Did I miss the price you are asking?

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member