Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have included the link to my craigslist add, which describes the car in more detail and also has photos of the car. The car is in great shape and as everyone here on the forum knows are getting harded and harder to come by especially with such low mileage. I am asking well below book value, as my priorities have changed and is time to shelve the toys in order to have house. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions. I will defitnitly miss this car when it is gone :(. Thanks!

2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Convertible - Only 11,500 miles!

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Great car, good luck!

For what it's worth, you should state the obvious. . .color! Different eyes see different shades. What I see as red on my screen may look like orange to someone else.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold

Thanks for the posts! I actually ended up selling the car locally, I put it on c.list and got calls the first day. Ended up selling for $19,500 if anyone is interested in a price point for buying/selling. It was hard to watch it drive away and be driven by someone other than me, but in the end all good. Good luck to everyone else and keep those Kappas looking good!:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts