1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe, Manual, 26k Miles, $27,500 - Bothell, WA

VIN: 1G2MG25X09Y000100

Mysterious black paint with ebony and cobalt red interior. #100 of the only 1265 targa roofed Solstice Coupes made. 287 of them were the turbo-charged GXP with 5-speed manual transmissions. Last time it was on a Dynojet in October 2019, it put down 290 HP and 357 lb-ft to the wheels. This is a quick car.

After 11 years of owning this beautiful rare coupe, it's time for me to move on to something else. Bought new in June 2009 in Tacoma, WA. Garage kept. It was my daily for a while with a short commute, but when I moved further from work it was relegated to being my second car. A foot injury has kept me from enjoying the manual as much as I'd like to.

Here are a few highlighted modifications that have been made:

• WERKSracing WR-1 "Big Wheel" Turbo Upgrade
  • Wester's Garage Tune
  • Solo Performance high flow cat
  • DDM Backbone, Venom and Probeam Braces
  • Norm's Fiberglass recessed grills and rear diffuser fascia
  • Alcantara covered boomerang dash panel, black with red stitching
  • Saturn Sky door panels and steering wheel, ebony and cobalt red
  • Alpine iLX-207 stereo w/ backup camera, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
  • aluminum racing pedals
  • OZ Ultraleggera black wheels (18x8 front, 18x9 rear)
  • Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (245/45ZR-18 front, 275/40ZR-18 rear)
Factory options include leather, Monsoon stereo system, and air conditioning. Freshly painted front and rear bumper to clean up a couple small parking lot scrapes. There are a few small rock chips in the paint on the hood and wind shield header, but you need to be looking for them to see them.

Includes a binder full of paperwork including window sticker and receipts. I personally did all of the fluid changes on this vehicle. Soft folding targa roof panel is available but not included in the asking price.

Link to more photos and a more complete mod list: For Sale Pontiac Solstice Coupe GXP

Feel free to ask any questions, but serious inquiries only, please. Cross-posted.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I know the car and can attest to it being high quality.

(Thought you'd never sell it - tell us about the replacement in a suitable thread)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts