Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm thinking about selling my Chrome GXP Rims...I'm located at zip code 45631, Im not against shipping (at buyers expense) just checking if there is any interest and what amount would be offered...I can get picture of all 4 for anyone interested, but they all should be in the same condition as the one pictured. The center cap has the red decal on it (its a vinyl sticker) and can come off if wanted.

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Message sent

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Cost? Will you sell them individually?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I may possibly sell them individually, I was hoping to sell as a set, how many are you interested in? I would think shipping internationally may be quite expensive though?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are still for sale, I would take $500 + shipping, I did find one of them has a slight defect which I will take a picture of for anyone interested. They are currently have All Seasons (the ones in the picture) mounted and balanced on them with under 5,000 miles on the tires. I would be willing to sell them with the tires for $700 + shipping

·
Registered
471 Posts
What size, maker and model tires are they?

·
Registered
471 Posts
These are still for sale, I would take $500 + shipping, I did find one of them has a slight defect which I will take a picture of for anyone interested. They are currently have All Seasons (the ones in the picture) mounted and balanced on them with under 5,000 miles on the tires. I would be willing to sell them with the tires for $700 + shipping
Can you post a picture of the "slight defect"? Thanks.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I can, I will try to get to the shop tomorrow early afternoon and I will post it right away!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts