Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 4 OEM Chrome Wheels with Eagle F1 tires off my Solstice GXP. Wheels are in perfect condition (like new). Car has been in storage from November to April every year and has never been on the road during the winter months and has never seen salt. Tires have about 1/4 inch of tread and are perfectly balanced. Wheels and tires are still on the car presently in storage in my garage. See photos of wheels and tires on the car.

As soon as I mount my new wheels and tires in about one to two weeks, I while take some photos of the 4 wheels/tires together in one photo.

Asking price is $800 for all 4.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would you be interested in shipping these to Iowa in the USA, 51106 zip code? Do you have any idea on the cost?
712-251-1294 Lou

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be interested in shipping these to Iowa in the USA, 51106 zip code? Do you have any idea on the cost?
712-251-1294 Lou
I will check into the shipping costs this week. The weight of the wheel plus tire is estimated to be 52 pounds (26+26) times 4 would total 208 pounds plus packaging. I would rap the wheel/tire in bubble wrap and box each tire separately. At this point, I would estimate shipping to 51106 zip code area from here would be about $250 at least.

I am in no hurry to sell and would prefer to have them picked up. That way, there would be no issues regarding disputes about the perfect condition of the wheels should they get damaged in shipping.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OEM wheels and tires SOLD

Notice: Sorry, OEM wheels and tires were just SOLD and are no longer available.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am selling 4 OEM Chrome rims with the original Eagle F1 P245/45R18 tires. Mounted balanced and ready to go.

I bought these rims and tires from Rick (topdowneh) in the spring of 2013. My plan was to put them on my HHR but I went a different route and never did. The wheels and tires have been stored indoors since I got them and are the exact same shape as when I picked them up and, as Rick had said they are perfect.

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts