Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I used this trailer to haul my rims/tires and tools to autocross events. I don't autocross any more and don't need a trailer. The trailer has always been garaged and never exposed to the outdoor elements. It is in near new condition and a great deal at this price.

This 40x48 trailer (from Harbor Freight) is fully assembled and comes with:
- 3/4" plywood bolted to the frame
- Spare tire
- Delta Packer 45 toolbox bolted to the trailer (with capability to lock the toolbox with 2 padlocks)
- Welded beams support up to 4 tires (of various sizes). You can lock your tires in place with two pad locks (1 lock for 2 tires)
- Wheel fenders available (not shown)
- Four orange cones! (a deal sweetener)

Harbor freight sells the trailer alone (unassmbeled) for $210 ($180 when on sale).

The tires and rims in the pictures are not included in the price of the trailer.

For reference, the tires you see in the pictures are Hoosier A6 P275/35ZR18 (25.5" x 10.7"), so the trailer will accomodate many sized tires and rims.

With respect to the Hoosier tires, I can't remember how many runs I have on them - maybe 5-6 events. Give me a crazy price. Product information:
Hoosier*A6

The rims are OZ Ulraleggera 18x8.0-55 $750 for all 4. The rims and Hoosier tires have the same usage - maybe 5-6 events. I'll sell the combo rims and tires for $1000.

Send me a PM if you have interest or questions.

My 2007 Solstice GXP (Z0K) is also for sale:
Cars for Sale: 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Convertible in Apex, NC 27502: Convertible Details - 329832827 - AutoTrader.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts