Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my new (in box) Alpine INA-W900BT. This is the baddest alpine head unit on the market and is known for functionality and speed. This has a built in GPS unit and blue tooth along with having one of the best Ipod interfaces in the market. I am including the never installed head unit as well as a brand new back up camera. Both were bought new for my supra project, but I ended up deciding not to put a stereo in the vehicle. Like I said both items are brand new in their original packaging and have never been installed.

Manufacturers website:
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.

Independent review of the head unit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5VXNNXn3l0

Actual photos of item:

Make an offer. Please email me if you have any questions. I will accept paypal and cash if picked up in person.

Please do not PM me here! I don't receive notification on my PM's. Instead email my miller11386 at yahoo dott com

:cheers:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I already have a head unit for the sol but I am looking for one to put in my truck. Problem is I wasnt gonna spend more than $200 for the truck and its a 1 din. Its gonna cost me $125 for 2 din kit for truck if I get this. Right now best I can offer is $150. I know thats a lot less than you would like but its what I can do at the moment.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already have a head unit for the sol but I am looking for one to put in my truck. Problem is I wasnt gonna spend more than $200 for the truck and its a 1 din. Its gonna cost me $125 for 2 din kit for truck if I get this. Right now best I can offer is $150. I know thats a lot less than you would like but its what I can do at the moment.
Thanks for the offer, but I would rather keep it than sell it for that price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.