Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the suede steering wheel with red stitching from the 2012 Centennial Edition corvette. It is basically the same as the Solstice/Sky steering wheel, but with better materials and different trim. See this thread for more information. I had this on my Solstice, but put the stock steering wheel back on before selling the car. As such, it is in used but excellent condition with no stains or tears.

Installation is fairly straightforward, you will need to swap over the wiring harness and the innards of the switches from your existing steering wheel.

I'd like to get $200 for it, they seem to be going for $300 new on ebay. Please feel free to call/text me at 352-871-1598, or email me at [email protected] if interested. Thank you!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Any pics of it on ur solstice? The pointy shape of the chrome outlines leads me to believe we can just swap out buttons over

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Any pics of it on ur solstice? The pointy shape of the chrome outlines leads me to believe we can just swap out buttons over
A number of folks have done this. Yes you can just swap over the button modules behind the trim panels. Just one caveat - the Vette wheel doesn't have the Cruse ON/OFF button, so you'd need to make sure it's switched ON and then remove that button from your factory switch module, before installing it in the new wheel.

·
Registered
330 Posts
A number of folks have done this. Yes you can just swap over the button modules behind the trim panels. Just one caveat - the Vette wheel doesn't have the Cruse ON/OFF button, so you'd need to make sure it's switched ON and then remove that button from your factory switch module, before installing it in the new wheel.
ah I see what you mean.

·
Registered
330 Posts
[quote removed per forum For Sale guidelines]

Yeah I googled it and found the link. Makes sense, it actually the reason I had not bought the grand sport wheel yet, wasn't sure how to deal with the missing cruise arming button. But turning it on and removing the face plate makes sense..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts