Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this along with an entire GXP LNF drivetrain that I recently bought for my swap. I'm going to use the 16G turbo for my setup, so this big boy has to go. This turbo is very low mileage, 2-3k maybe. I will throw in the Dejon lower intake pipe that is designed to go with it too. This was originally a part of a Dejon kit that retailed for over $2000 - and is no longer available. Includes wastegate actuator and oil/coolant pipes/fittings on the turbo.

Turbo alone sells for $1440 on ebay.

Asking $985shipped (lower 48) for the turbo and lower intake pipe. I can ship to other states, possibly other countries, for a little more $$ - just ask.

Any questions; please ask.

turbocharger, upgrade, boost, 5557, garret, Mitsubishi, 20G, Greddy, BOV

·
Registered
628 Posts
This is the 5457b watercooled right?? Someone get on this--- for like 200 you can get it rebuilt with a .62 hot and itll make waaaay over 500 to the wheels @ 25psi- and full boost at 3300...

Glws!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the 5457b watercooled right?? Someone get on this--- for like 200 you can get it rebuilt with a .62 hot and itll make waaaay over 500 to the wheels @ 25psi- and full boost at 3300...

Glws!!
Yeah, that's the one. Are you telling me I'm lowballing myself?! If this things sells in a day - like the Hahn IC I posted - I might be kicking myself a bit.

From what I hear, this is the ticket for an all out street/strip/track-day monster.

Somebody buy those Dejon IC lines I have posted too! Maybe I should make this a package deal...

-J

·
Registered
715 Posts
Ohhh, very tempting... How much later was the boost compared to stock? Would a new clutch be needed?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhh, very tempting... How much later was the boost compared to stock? Would a new clutch be needed?
I never drove the car. I bought the entire drivetrain as a package deal. Others have said full boost at 3300rpm with the ball bearing model.

I have no familiarity with what torque the factory clutch holds.

-J

·
Registered
628 Posts
I PM'ed you- brah!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Emailing Dejon Dave too but interested... are you keeping the upper IC pipe with the BOV?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Racer-X, did you need/use the manual boost control (the upper picture shows) on yours?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Chuck call me--- I don't want to muck up his thread... 916.690.9147.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Racer-X, did you need/use the manual boost control (the upper picture shows) on yours?
Make is $1000 and the boost controller is yours too.

-J

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop!

$950 for everything shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wanna move this thing!

How about some offers people? This thing is doing me no good collecting dust. Someone throw me some cash and get a big HP setup for half price!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price Drop

Lower intake pipe is sold.

Price lowered - $845 shipped in the lower 48 for complete turbo with oil/coolant lines, wg actuator, and short IC pipe section.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
turbo is SOLD...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts