Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get some of this stuff out of my garage!

1. Soft top that I had replaced under warranty but kept in case I ever needed it (in case of damage to the new top). It has mild scuffing along the edges where the window rubbed (hence the reason for the warranty repair). Otherwise it is in good condition.

2. Also have a full convertible top mechanism, with almost new soft top installed. I put a hard top on and don't see going back any time soon.

3. As a result - I'm also looking to get rid of my trunk lid. It is sly colour. Great condition except for one scuff.

4. I have a full set of GXP coil overs. I'm willing to sell these at a pretty low price if someone wants spares, or wants to send these down to Billstein for a revalve job. I think the damping could actually be reduced on the stock set up, maybe with stiffer springs for the track, but regular springs for a DD.

5. Stock GXP air box with new K&N drop in filter. Would consider splitting these up. You will notice a difference compared to a paper filter. The turbo seems to spool faster.

6. Miscellaneous - my plastic engine cover is just sitting in the garage...

7. Lastly - I'd like to replace my stock GXP exhaust (presently installed), but would like to sell the old one first if possible.

I'm looking for best reasonable offers on all of the above! Let the bidding begin. If multiple offers come in, I'll give the post until Friday June 21st.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Both tops are black. The loose top (with glass) would be easy to ship - not so sure about the other. Might have to arrange a half-way point meet/drop off.

I have one offer on the full top assembly.

[edit] I am located in London, Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
523 Posts
PM sent...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts