Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to sell my aftermarket parts separately if I don't sell my Solstice within the next couple of months. The prices exclude shipping from Sanford, FL. I have mounting brackets specifically for the Rotora Big Brake Kit (made by Rotora) that may work with other brake kits if you want to retrofit a Brembo brake system from a Cobalt SS. I'm selling these alone for $300.
Rotora Big Brake Kit (less than 10,000 miles) with race pads - $1500 (or $1200 without the mounting brackets)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey, you have a pic of the grill mesh?? I'm in Daytona beach so it would be very easy for us to meet up

It may not be up for sale after tomorrow. I have a potential buyer coming over to test drive the car and if he likes it then the grill will go with the car. If he doesn't want the car, then I'll send you a PM and let you know if it's still available.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I've responded to all of the personal messages, beginning from first to last. I removed the shocks, springs and sway bars today. It took about 4-6 hours with simple hand tools - 10mm - 18mm deep sockets, a 13mm open end wrench, vice grips, and a 3/8" torque wrench.

The complete FE3 ZOK suspension package (It includes the end links and bushings with brackets).

The beefy front sway bar next to the measly OEM sway bar, the OEM rear sway bar and the ZOK front struts and springs.

I am also selling 25mm Eibach Pro-Spacer hub-centric wheel spacers. They bolt onto the hub and the wheels are then subsequently bolted onto the spacer with WHEEL BOLTS (like a BMW). They provide a flush fitment as seen in the pictures of my ad for car. $150 (excluding shipping).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am interested in wind restrictor... do you have any pictures?
I sold the car this morning along with the wind deflector and grill. The buyer really wanted both of them and they were a huge selling point (which surprises me because they were the cheapest aftermarket parts I installed on the car.)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Just as note... the brackets that work on your rotors WILL NOT WORK for the Cobalt SS bbk upgrade... the Cobalt calipers bolt to the stock caliper mounting point. Anyhow... good luck with the rest of your sale... and Congrats on selling your ride... it's a hard decision sometimes... but's worth it in the end!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Are these pieces still for sale?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts