Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the original OEM turbo with less than 700 miles $500.00 plus shipping. (It has been SOLD)
Link to GM K04 price for information on your decision.

Solstice GXP 2007 ECM. $295.00 (Will only work with a 2007 GXP) plus shipping.
Link to GM ECM price for information on your decision.

The FE3 suspension all pieces. $600.00 plus shipping or $400 for the 4 shock assemblies and $200 for both sway bars (Very heavy so shipping will be high, unless you are willing to pick it up, I am in Palm Beach County FL. 33414 (The shocks have been SOLD)

Link to GM FE3 suspension components price for information on your decision. The Bilstein shocks are no longer available, plus you need 4 springs, 4 shocks, the front and rear stabilizer bars plus misc parts.

Motor plastic cover .New owner has it,
The large cardboard Solstice picture (see picture) $700.00 plus shipping
Some posters New owner has them,.
Solstice cooler. New owner has it.
New extra Venom Brace $95,00 plus shipping.
The GXP exhaust. New owner has it.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump.
I upgraded the post with GM Parts direct information and prices, this way you can weigh your decision.
The ECM was purchase new as a backup and it was initialized by DDM, so you would need to have it programmed for your VIN.
The K04 as you see from the mileage was use for less than 700 miles.
Buyer beware of those so called K04 on EBAY and AMAZON for less than $300.00 is NOT a real Bog Warner dual scroll OEM Turbo.
The same for the whole FE3 suspension, you get all 4 complete Bilstein shock assemblies, plus the front and back sway bars with bushings.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Change the pricing on the FE3 suspension components this way if someone only needs the shocks or just the sway bars they are now listed separate.

The card board display for those that are looking is 15 years old and very rare.
On the back there is also a picture of the 2006 Solstice that went around the country to promote the Solstice. There are also pictures of some of the Pontiac models for that year as well.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I'll take the turbo. I realize you're getting some weather about now.

Check PMs

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I send you a PM, the weather is in the Panhandle of Florida, I am in the South east area and we are fine for now.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some items have sold and have been flagged with SOLD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts