Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of wheels (4) that I bought with (2) full 8.5" slicks for them. Both were bought new, but were never mounted. The wheels were bought new and stripped down to bare metal. Never have seen the road, and have no imperfections.

Its a pretty nice setup for a kappa, and I would see these as a great advantage to your next track day so you dont have to beat up on your road tires.

Wheels are Sport Edition F10's..5x110 bolt pattern... stock offset...bare metal now and ready to paint/powdercoat. Slicks are M&H Racemaster slicks.. very sticky and really grip well. 8.5" wide, 17" rim, and 26" diameter.

They have got my friends evo into the 10s and he is cutting 1.4-1.5 sec 60' times! See the vid here:

If you are interested in the package let me know. The wheels retail for $130 ea, It cost $40 each to strip each of them, and the slicks were $500 for the pair after taxes. (basically cost me $1200 to this point) Feel free to make me an offer. I need to free up some cash to get my supra done and tuned!

I am also willing to separate the package if the price is right.

Let me know if you, or anyone you know is interested. PM me on the sky forum with any questions.... i dont check my PM's here very much. :cheers:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts