Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a lot of solstice parts from another user and I already have these so I am selling the ones I got from him. Please note this IS NOT a complete set of engine bay caps, it is only the 2 listed below.

Red Anodized Brake fluid cap: $35+ shipping (OBO)
Brand new condition, never installed. This slides over your existing OEM cap and has a set screw to hold it on.
Pictures 1 & 2

Red Anodized Windshield Wiper cap: $30 + shipping (OBO)
Brand new conditions, from the best of my knowledge it was never used. I can find no flaws in the finish. This replaces your existing WW cap and jsut snaps in place. I tried it out and it is a bit harder to put on and remove, but in my opinion that means it is just that more secure (don't want this flying off!!). It's not so hard it can't be removed though.
Picture 3 ( I can get a better one, *even one of it installed if anyone needs it).

Polished Trunk Closeout covers: $35 + shipping (OBO)
These weren't in the best condition when I got them, but I pulled out the aluminum polish and they look very close to brand new. There are some very small surface scratches that might be able to be polished out, but I don't think you'd even notice them from 3-5' away. Let me clear that I think that these are defects that you'd have after a few months of use anyways, and they are still very good looking. They have a mirror finish and closely match the finish on the chrome pieces that they snap into. These are easy to install. When you put the top down, just close the trunk and pop these into place. The only awkward part was taking them out. When I popped the trunk I had to actually pull up on them while I was pressing the trunk release button so I could pull them out. So when you do the other side you have to press the trunk release button again. If you have someone with you, you can pull them both out at once. (in the second picture I attached of them, you can see my ceiling fan blade reflected in them. I had one of my face, but no one wants to see that :p )
Pictures 4 (before) and 5 (polished up)

Please PM me if interested.

Also note, that if anyone in the US buys these, they will fit in the $5 USPS flat rate shipping box, so shipping for all 3 would be $5 (I think ti's $5.35, but I'll eat the $.35)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
PM sent, thanks

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
pm sent,thanks.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts