Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed aftermarket wheels last year and initially planned to hold onto the factory set, but have decided I really have no use keeping them.

The wheels are in good shape, about what is to be expected from 6 year old original wheels. If I had the car from new they would be perfect because I back into every space. :D There are only a few marks on the wheels as shown in the pictures. Other than the mentioned wear, the wheels are completely straight with no bends, cracks or other damages. Original Pontiac Center caps are included. Looking for $350, but very open to offers. I am storing the wheels in the boxes my new set came in, so if the buyer wishes to pay for shipping costs this can be arranged.

Please feel free to PM me with any interest and I will get back with you. I have more pictures but after resizing they still show up giant on the forum, so I can email or pm the remaining detailed shots if necessary.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Better pictures added. I have plenty more, but didn't want to add too many because they wouldn't resize properly and are giant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.