Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale -- Set of four (4) stock polished wheels. 13xxx miles. No curb rash, gauges, nicks, scrapes or dings. Garage kept. Would REALLLLLLLY like to sell locally, with no shipping. Near (but a safe distance from) Baltimore, MD.

Fourth of July Sale Price = $475. Price is for wheels only.

** I have four 245/45-18 OEM Goodyear RSA tires with 4-5/32 tread that I will give the buyer if s/he pays to have them dismounted from the wheels that are on my deck.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fourth of July Sale!!! Only $475.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somebody please buy these wheels. I want to put my kids through college before they're too old. They're 45 and 47 now....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well, that 475 might be enough to buy a couple of textbooks. :)
Textbooks? Are you kidding? I already warned them there wouldn't be any frills, like books, dorms, meals, etc.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Ron I have (1) that needs schooling to . Glad you sold the roadster hope you got what you wanted . We will have to meet up with the Fastscot in" Timonium " sometime !

Bobby

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ron I have (1) that needs schooling to . Glad you sold the roadster hope you got what you wanted . We will have to meet up with the Fastscot in" Timonium " sometime !

Bobby
Hope you had a great trip!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll buy them

I have been busy and don't get back from Timonium until after 6 PM from Columbia. How about some evening this week or this weekend to take a look at them?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been busy and don't get back from Timonium until after 6 PM from Columbia. How about some evening this week or this weekend to take a look at them?
Sure, any evening or this weekend. Your choice. Just give me a call any time after noon on the day you want to come, and pick a time. I'm flexible.
Ron

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
sold sold sold sold sold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts