Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Solstice ate a truck so I'm selling the only part I could nab off her before the wrecker took her away. I have for sale a satin black lemans style smootlhine hard top. It has the heated rear glass and the upgraded thicker carpet. It would look great on any color car. I'll add photos here shortly, but wanted to get this up here ASAP because I'm moving in 2 weeks and would love to have one less thing to haul. I'd prefer local pick here in Billings, MT. But I know that it is a bit out of the way for most. I will be looking into shipping though early next week(Monday) to have estimated costs ready for that. My browser is having trouble viewing Smoothline's site so I'll post a price later too I suppose. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
628 Posts
PM'ed

·
Registered
628 Posts
Don't sweat it... he hasn't gotten back to me!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'd be interested in knowing what salvage yard the car went to, love to get some of those aftermarket parts if they sent damaged.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea where the car ended up. I can tell you it was totaled because of all the custom parts being mangled. It was a rough day let me tell ya. I have answered the PMs. I've had some medical issues with myself and some family members and have been trying to get my move all settled up. Jynx came from the fact that 2 people decided they wanted to try and kill her. Third times a charm and boy did I do it well :( the top is still for sale as of now. Thanks for the interest fellas.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale pending.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well Im glad you were ok.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold to mwchavo79 late april. sorry for the late update. and all pms replied.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts