Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling off some stuff that I purchased before I sold my GXP. Everything is including shipping and PayPal fees. Payment by PayPal only.

Boomerang Dash, new, Silver. $110 Shipped

GXP Leather seat covers with Red Stitch, New. Top seat covers only, no bottoms. $250 shipped for the pair.

Headlights SOLD

All prices are OBO. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Boomerang

Hi I am interested in your boomerang would you ship to Canada? Please let me know asap I will pay thru pay pal.

Thanks J.P.
Selling off some stuff that I purchased before I sold my GXP. Everything is including shipping and PayPal fees. Payment by PayPal only.

GXP Leather seat covers with Red Stitch, New. Top seat covers only, no bottoms. $250 shipped for the pair.

Headlights SOLD

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know the headlights are sold (my loss) but they looked like they had some kind of design on them. I have blacked out headlights now on my 2009 coupe but these looked different, maybe it was just a reflection from the lights in the room??

·
Registered
715 Posts
I missed what you sold the headlights for. I have a second set I may consider selling.

·
Registered
64 Posts
cdflint, I may be interested in buying your headlights, if King-Oka doesn't buy them. That is, if I'm not too broke when you end up selling them :leaving:

I opened up my stock ones to paint the chrome black, but it's fogged up pretty badly over the past 3 years or so. I sealed them pretty well when I did it, so I'm a bit afraid to break them if I open them up again to restore them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in buying boomerang

Hello I'm interested in buying your boomerang, do you still have it?

Headlights SOLD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Just for reference what did the headlights sell for $$?

·
Registered
350 Posts
confused, you said you had uppers seat covers only but listed full set on ebay?

is boomerang still available?

·
Registered
350 Posts
good luck!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts