Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a yellow solstice gxp bumper for sale, includes the fog lights, only thing missing is the honeycomb inserts. I'll post some pictures shortly. No idea what it's worth, it's still wrapped in the plastic. Make an offer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I haven't been able to upload the pictures but is there any interest? Also would anybody be able to tell me a price I should ask for this?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
get the part number and search gmpartsdirect to see what they are selling it for.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
any guess on the shipping costs ?

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Greyhound is cheapest, downside takes longer, however they do provide seller tracking number so the buyer can track. Paid around 175 + 50 Greyhound shipping ($225). Included driving/turn bezels & lower intercooler grill bezel, Pontiac arrowhead.

Ebays a price reference place.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mild Interest

When you get a price figured out, let me know. I have a few blemishes on mine, and might consider this if you end up just trying to let it go. It would have to be in flawless condition though, which it sounds like it is. Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wondering if the bumper is still available? Depending on where you are, I would be willing to pick up. My bumper was cracked and I had planned on getting it repaired but the damage is worse than I though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a yellow solstice gxp bumper for sale, includes the fog lights, only thing missing is the honeycomb inserts. I'll post some pictures shortly. No idea what it's worth, it's still wrapped in the plastic. Make an offer
Are you in Phoenix AZ. I'm in Brookeville MD. Greyhound is $82. Is it well packaged and as new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts