Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Sol just passed her emissions test. I have the Solo Hi Flow Cat which I have had on for about 3 years. In Ontario once your car is seven years old you have to do the emission test. Seeing she passed with flying colours I might as well sell my stock GXP cat. She has been in storage for I think 3 years. If memory serves me correct I had about 15,000 miles on her when I had her removed.

$100 plus shipping and she is yours. PM me if interested.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got her boxed up and weighed at the post office so I can now include an accurate shipping quote.

$145.00 all in shipped to anywhere in the continental USA ( no Alaska).
$120.00 all in shipped to anywhere in Canada. $100 if picked up.

PM if interested.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still have for sale.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Price Drop!!!!!

$75.00 plus shipping.:thumbs:
Which means....
$120.00 shipped to USA
or
$95.00 shipped Canada.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Do you happen to know various measurement levels to pass emissions testing in Toronto? What other modifications besides the high flow cat, GMPP tune and CAI, if any, have you made to your GXP engine?

I'm wondering if anyone has or can to a special tune to pass the California emissions test with a high flow cat installed. Seems easier than the effort to change out the high-flow cat, and changing it back again, which is about a $200 operation.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you happen to know various measurement levels to pass emissions testing in Toronto? What other modifications besides the high flow cat, GMPP tune and CAI, if any, have you made to your GXP engine?

I'm wondering if anyone has or can to a special tune to pass the California emissions test with a high flow cat installed. Seems easier than the effort to change out the high-flow cat, and changing it back again, which is about a $200 operation.
I have no idea about the emissions levels. They do a code read. Nothing at the tail pipe. As for engine mods just what you have listed is what I have had done. I did not want to risk voiding my GM extended warranty.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM responded to.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·