Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the 2nd owner since May 2008. Chrome 18" wheels, fog lights, LoJack installed. No accidents. A few minor blemishes on exterior, small avocado stain on edge of driver's seat, very small barely detectable dent on driver side door.

It's been a weekend car for me since I take the bus to work every day, and we usually take my girlfriend's car on road trips. Have never had any mechanical issues, or the like. I've had it sitting on Cars.com for 2 months with only one lead actually showing up for a test drive. I'm probably asking for too much, what do you think? $12,750 too high, right?

Well for any Solstice aficionados that are willing to pick it up in the SF Bay Area, I'd be able to mark that price tag down significantly. What's the going rate for 2007 base models with low mileage? $10k?

I'd definitely appreciate some insight, being as this is my first time trying to sell a car lol. Here are some pictures. I might take it to get the clay/wax treatment, but I don't want to do that until I find some serious interest.

Thanks ya'll!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Here is KPP trading values.
Excellent
$10,478
Very Good
$10,278
Good
$9,728
Fair
$8,428

Private party values
Excellent
$12,568
Very Good
$12,118
Good
$11,718
Fair
$10,368
hope this helps

·
Registered
432 Posts
As LV already pointed out i think your not very far off on price I think you should be able to sell it for $11,000. with the weather starting to warm up and it getting nice (i am also in the bay area) it is the time of year to unload the vert. Good luck with your sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts