Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the stock airbox back on my 2006 Solstice and removed the Kappasphere-bought Fujita Competition Air Intake System with filter. Near mint condition. You will be pleased. Complete with elbow and two clamps. Came off my car that has only 4009 original miles and has been in storage since 2009. Intake went on when the car had about 1000 miles. Comes complete and with an extra filter still in the box. Pics available if you're serious. $200 plus actual shipping. Call Mike at (916) 804-1963

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put the stock airbox back on. No problem with the Fujita, I just wanted to clean out the clutter in my garage as we're moving in a few months. So I had a box with the original parts and decided to put them back on and sell the Fujita. BTW, it's sold now. Will likely to the same thing with the exhaust. I have a Magnaflow exhaust on it now and I'd like to put the stock one back on and sell the Magnaflow at some point in time.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's the single outlet exhaust. I'd be asking $395 plus shipping. I believe it's on sale at Kappasphere now for $540+ shpg. If you want it let me know. It's still on the car now, but I can have it off in a day. Was put on the same time I did the intake to it's got about 3000 easy miles on it. Never raced or abused. -Mike (916) 804-1963

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the info a little outside my price range for a used exhaust , I know you paid good money for this Magnaflow exhaust. I found some new on ebay for $500 shipped.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree. I'd buy a new one for $500 shipped, too. That's a pretty good deal. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts