Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the S2000 (a car I almost bought twice), they eventually replaced the rear plastic window with a glass one. Do you think they'll do the same with this one?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
lupado said:
With the S2000 (a car I almost bought twice), they eventually replaced the rear plastic window with a glass one. Do you think they'll do the same with this one?
The rear window is Glass dude :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really?.. wow.. I just assumed a budget car would have a cheap plastic window. I think I'll buy two.

·
Registered
182 Posts
lupado said:
Really?.. wow.. I just assumed a budget car would have a cheap plastic window. I think I'll buy two.

Smarty pants

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Glass Window & Cloth Top

lupado said:
Solstice not only has a Glass Window, but it also includes a Soft Top made by Hartz (Hartz makes tops for BMW, Jags, etc.) :yawn:

·
Registered
177 Posts
ntouched said:
Solstice not only has a Glass Window, but it also includes a Soft Top made by Hartz (Hartz makes tops for BMW, Jags, etc.) :yawn:
Oh yea..the flee collar co. :willy:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Is he just another Lupin spin-off?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yep. Check out his full list of posts- it's pretty clear.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Actually, they're going to upgrade it to a carbon fiber rear window.

Attachments

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Drex said:
Actually, they're going to upgrade it to a carbon fiber rear window.
:glol: Nice photochop! :glol:

Lupado, good luck getting two! Most cannot seem to get one, even if it has already been built! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Fformula88 said:
:glol: Nice photochop! :glol:

Lupado, good luck getting two! Most cannot seem to get one, even if it has already been built! :lol:
I think he meant 2 windows. :glol: One factory defog and one non-electric. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Super Moderators,

[email protected] obviously signed up here to bash the Solstice with no critical analysis, and in his three posts he has proved that point spot on. I move for a ban.

Desconstructive criticism is not appreciated.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Just put him on your ignore list. Works like a charm. :lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Just put him on your ignore list. Works like a charm. :lol:
I agree. If it was only that easy to get annoying people out of my life :lol:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I have known several people like those two, only happy when they can stir up trouble or make someone mad.. Consider the source and Ignore them...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts