Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speed will be running a 2 hour long SEMA highlights/wrap-up show on Saturday (6 November) at 8 PM Eastern. Hopefully they'll do a short piece on the Solstice/GMPP car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Speed will be running a 2 hour long SEMA highlights/wrap-up show on Saturday (6 November) at 8 PM Eastern. Hopefully they'll do a short piece on the Solstice/GMPP car.
Thanks for the tips. :thumbs

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have to admit that Speed is my favorite entertainment network. I just hope they continue to offer a variety of automotive coverage and not become an all NASCAR channel.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, it's still pretty good, but I liked it better when it was Speedvision. Back then they covered aviation and boating as well. And if NASCAR was mentioned, it was only as an aside.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Yea, it's definitely become Nascar-vision, but I imagine that's where the money is. At least they still have WRC, which I absolutely love. If Ford pulls out next year, I'll probably give it up though.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Curses!!

Foiled again! Not even a lousy glimpse at the Solstice during that show. Good show nonetheless, I suppose.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, when I saw "SEMA: Powered by Pontiac" as the biline of this show I got excited. By the end I realized they labeled it wrong. "SEMA: Powered by GTO" was a much more fitting title. That's the only Pontiac they even mentioned, or showed. I was very dissapointed. GM said themselves they would be showing the Solstice with GM Accessories. They mentioned it twice in the official SEMA announcement. But I can't find any information anywhere, or a single image. I can't even find a single mention of the Solstice at SEMA. Hopefully this coming week we'll see a lot more images and information pop-up as people return home from SEAM.

·
Registered
154 Posts
They showed lots of views of fairly large Pontiac booths, but no hint of the Solstice even in the background. They showed the miata a few times so I was hoping to see its competition! but no such luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts