Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the usual location. Starting at 9:30 for early risers or those who want on the lift first.

Food and drink as usual.

Come prepared to have some fun with the cars.:party:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Would love to join in the fun and knowledge, but commitments prevent that. So maybe another time. I'll keep watch.

:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Afraid I am going to miss it!!! Just got back from Colorado Monday. Now in the path of a giant fire.

Have fun Rob, I know you enjoy these days. Truly impressive, the amount of help you give the Kappa group. Thank You for all of us.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good Morning Rob

Just purchased a 2008 Brazen GXP. Where is the Garage Day for those of us that don't know the "usual location?"

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Rob,

Sounds like a lot of fun and a great opportunity to learn more about these kappas. However, sadly you are about a 20 hour drive from me, so I'm going to pass. Hope you all have a great time, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Good Morning Rob

Just purchased a 2008 Brazen GXP. Where is the Garage Day for those of us that don't know the "usual location?"

Thanks
Welcome to the forums! Rob's out in Parker....that's all I know. I'm in Littleton around 470 & Bowles, where are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Saveaux. Thanks for the reply. I'm in Uptown Denver. Just sold my Porche 911 Cabriolet and decided to get something more reasonable. In one day I had more compliments on my Brazen than I had in my Porsche in two years.

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Wish I could make it.....I'm of course on call with the hospital and I'm afraid Rob's place is a bit too far away. Maybe next time!

·
Super Moderator
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
A few pics from yesterday.
Replaced one crushed Sol fender
Rewired two windrestrictor with failed control boxes
Rewired one windrestrictor that had been made inop by the body shop.
Changed out lubrication in one differential
One engine oil change
Replaced the inner door handle on one Sol
Repaired / lubed the top on one Sol
Drank some beer
Had pizza and a good time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I keep telling him to move to California, then I could go to the garage days. Robotech has tried to get them going out here, but no one ever shows up. Always something else to do I guess. Glad you guys had fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts