Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the balls to put this up in their garage (unless the wife never ventures out there, of course)?

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Better yet, hang it up in the living room and see how that goes over! :willy::devil::willy:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like we have a market, if we could just find someone with the skill to turn these out!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think it is a bad poster. It is meant to be funny but the distress of the lady looks too real to me to be funny.
It does look like typical wife distress, doesn't it! :lol:

A few years ago, I came home with a lifesize Pam Anderson cut-out from a trade show Siri promo and placed it in our livingroom next our fireplace. I figured it would be a cool thing for one of our kids to put in their dorm rooms.

My wife threw an absolute $hitfit!

Right away I put Pam out on our curb and within seconds, sombody picked "her" up and took her home too! :lol:

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
It does look like typical wife distress, doesn't it! :lol:

A few years ago, I came home with a lifesize Pam Anderson cut-out from a trade show Siri promo and placed it in our livingroom next our fireplace. I figured it would be a cool thing for one of our kids to put in their dorm rooms.

My wife threw an absolute $hitfit!

Right away I put Pam out on our curb and within seconds, sombody picked "her" up and took her home too! :lol:
:lol::thumbs:

I'd be in for a poster but have to be able to tell its a Solstice laying that rubber.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:lol::thumbs:

I'd be in for a poster but have to be able to tell its a Solstice laying that rubber.
I imagine Rob might have some images of that.......:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Ha. I've seen a bunch simular but I like this one better. I do remember seeing a video of a guy giving his wife a ring or something that she wasn't impressed over, so she got pissed, stormed out the house, then in front of the house was a brand new SUV. He gave her the keys, she jumped in and it exploded!!! Kinda hard to beat that... But if anyone prints out a poster with said corrected grammar, put me in for one:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.