Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I haven't used the image in text feature yet, I just use the attachment feature for images, but I think all you have to do is click the insert image icon in the tool bar and then type in the web location of the image you want. The image has to be on the web somewhere and cannot be uploaded from your hard drive. I think you can upload an image to the gallery here and then link to that. I might be full of crap though, because I have not actually done it.

I like the attachment feature because you can just upload from your hard drive and for the poor souls with dial up, they don't have to wait a long time as the image loads to read the thread. They can see the thumbnail and choose to open it if they want.

The avitars don't work because the site went down a while ago, the images must have been lost and Troy hasn't had time to reload all those images yet I guess. I'm not sure, but give him time, with all the forums he has to service in his spare time, it might take awhile. Anyway you're now close to getting your custom avitar, and they seem to work fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts