Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Website is up, Home ,, Join us on Facebook:) Georgia Solstice and Sky Club.

I am putting together a ride for April 21st from Dahlonega to Helen Ga

Looks like an 85 mile ride through mountains and twists and turns about 2 1/2 hours long.

Stopping in Helen Ga for lunch at a pizza and wings place on the river and shopping in local gift shops.

The wife and I are going to do this ride Sat Mar 10th to find spots to stop at for scenery photos and find a good starting point, maybe a Walmart or something

Come one come all more details next week.:agree:

Any ideas are welcome. 2 way radios are recommended

Lets have some fun :lurk:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
see 6 other Solstice or Sky cars from Ga going to nationals where are you who are you lets get a group ride together

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i guess thats it the plug is pulled , lol no Georgia club , I tried real hard but not much success. I'm still willing to get together with anyone that wants to go for a ride just let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well i dont live in GA, but I do live in tn. About 20 miles from the dragon. If you are ever up this was for a dragon run. Im always down to take a dragon run :)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I believe the orginal Ga club disbanded years ago. I use to meet up with them and then everyone was gone but that was years ago

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Beatnu I will do that give me contact info would love to hook up with you sometime. Ibdrinken thanks for that kind info i am trying to rebuild a dieing group but i'm trying , keep checking back my friend maybe this will take off someday

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im kinda new here, I bought my 08 just for the mtns,and love it.
If any of you guys are ever interested in getting together,give me a shout.
I live off 129 in N. Ga,and thats where I usually spend my time.

I looove this car!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Im kinda new here, I bought my 08 just for the mtns,and love it.
If any of you guys are ever interested in getting together,give me a shout.
I live off 129 in N. Ga,and thats where I usually spend my time.

I looove this car!
Have you signed up for or considered coming to the Solstice/Sky Nationals in Asheville NC???? NASSM 2012 - Ashville NC - June 19-24 2012

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heading your way Conner98 September 29th for a ride over the Tail of Dragon then on to Helen for lunch with a couple of stops in between, We have 4 cars right now starting point is the Wal-Mart in Madisonville Tn

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heading your way Beatnu September 29th for a ride over the Tail of Dragon then on to Helen for lunch with a couple of stops in between, We have 4 cars right now starting point is the Wal-Mart in Madisonville Tn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts