1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
yeah... lucky member 16.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Make a long story short......... ordered Sept 12....unconfermed Sept 28....reconfermed...built Oct 17.....waiting on deliver on or before Nov 12...Black 2tone most all the bells and whistles.....hoping to meet everyone ..keeping my fingers crossed..and legs and arms and toes.......Kitchener Ontario here

·
Registered
25 Posts
got2btopless

SlipSlider said:
If you live in Canada and are getting a Solstice, like the Solstice or just interesting in attending events then add yourself to this map that Darkhamr has so kindly set up for us all!

When you add yourself, please put any information about your Solstice in the Shoutout box, even if it's just built or on order still! :cheers:

http://www.frappr.com/canadiansolsticeowners

This was posted in a thread here (http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6941&page=2) but at the risk of it getting lost I figured it might as well be our first sticky!

And a big thanks to Darkhamr for setting it all up. It makes life a whole lot easier! Thanks Rick! :thumbs:
Hey Slipslider - tried numerous times unsuccessfully to add my name to the map. I live in Cambridge, Ontario but it comes back with invalid city. Can you help me please?

·
Registered
25 Posts
got2btopless

Top Less said:
Make a long story short......... ordered Sept 12....unconfermed Sept 28....reconfermed...built Oct 17.....waiting on deliver on or before Nov 12...Black 2tone most all the bells and whistles.....hoping to meet everyone ..keeping my fingers crossed..and legs and arms and toes.......Kitchener Ontario here
Hello Top Less - I live in Cambridge, maybe our paths will cross when we finally get our cars. I ordered mine April 8th and just got a tentative build week of Nov 7. Deep with leather & most options except On Star & smokers pkge. How did you get such fast action on your car? What dealership are you working with?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got2btopless said:
Hey Slipslider - tried numerous times unsuccessfully to add my name to the map. I live in Cambridge, Ontario but it comes back with invalid city. Can you help me please?
Well the actual location doesn't matter. Just pick the nearest city/town it will accept and then in the comments box put the actual location. :lurk:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW, Toronto is getting crowded!

By the way Walter Roque nice comment :glol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
first time post, been reading for a few weeks

Hey SLIP, I see you liked my (Walter R.) comment. From what I've been seeing on the forums no doubt my salesman has a few more lines to feed me.

I'll wait as long as it takes...... this car will be worth it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thank you for setting this up, I would really like to get to know others in my area.....Calgary :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Only in Canada

Ordered my Sly Solstice Apr 05 received 23 Dec 05. Labour pains were terrible, but my Baby finally arrived.:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts