Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After some members requested that I offer this. I spent a few minutes toying with my laser engraver and came up with these. They come in three versions as well as three finishes. This is a laser engraved plastic that has a metalized coating. Brushed silver, Brushed gold and a standard flat black.

I will sell these for $10 bucks shipped to your door complete with double sided 3M VHB tape to hold it in place.

You can paypal me at [email protected]

or checks or money orders can go to

ASAP Signs & Graphics, LLC
981 Courtney Valley St
Henderson, NV 89052

Thanks
Tony

·
Administrator
9,240 Posts
Super job Tony!! :thumbs:

Now .... to decide *which* one I want!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Darn it, I wish I knew of this sooner, I could've added $10 more to previous order :)

·
Administrator
9,240 Posts
Super job Tony!! :thumbs:

Now .... to decide *which* one I want!
:woo: Decision made - order placed (combined order with Aspenrose) ... even added another product!

Thanks for making affordable items for our cars Tony!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Let me guess... Intruder :lol:
LOL nah...too much of that...I actually had Joe redo the center part of the airbag...just an arrow in there now...don't want to overkill it. I was thinking something like...TUNED BY Wester's Garage or something in that area...maybe turbo in script...I havent decided yet. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
759 Posts
LOL nah...too much of that...I actually had Joe redo the center part of the airbag...just an arrow in there now...don't want to overkill it. I was thinking something like...TUNED BY Wester's Garage or something in that area...maybe turbo in script...I havent decided yet. Any suggestions?
EJECTION SEAT

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Sent paypal. I look forward to it. Thanks Tony.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We can do custom lettering for those that want it. Just let us know.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
98 Posts
After some members requested that I offer this. I spent a few minutes toying with my laser engraver and came up with these. They come in three versions as well as three finishes. This is a laser engraved plastic that has a metalized coating. Brushed silver, Brushed gold and a standard flat black.

I will sell these for $10 bucks shipped to your door complete with double sided 3M VHB tape to hold it in place.

You can paypal me at [email protected]

or checks or money orders can go to

ASAP Signs & Graphics, LLC
3935 W. Reno Ave. Suite C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Thanks
Tony

Very Nice, good idea.

What are the dimensions of this ??
I'm wondering if it's the same size as the panel on my RedLine , about 15 x 65mm (roughly).

Let me know,
Thanx

1 - 20 of 133 Posts