Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I spoke with my dealer on Tuesday and he said the dealership started paying interest on my car on the 29th. He told me that usually means the car is on its way. Of course we still have no way of knowing for sure. He also told me that GMAC is offering special financing. 90days no payment and 60 days no finance charges. I was going to go through my credit union, but this might be better. Also...I will be receiving 2 years of free maint. on the car. Includes oil changes and tire rotations. Nice! He also has an invoice now so my car came to $23095. Not too bad. Anyone else have some good news??
:cheers:

·
Registered
819 Posts
I really hope it IS good news, with the quality hold that we have heard so much about happening yesertday. I wish you the best in getting your car soon. I hope they open the flood gates of deliveries soon!! We all need our NEW CAR FIX! ;) :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Has anyone in down state Illinois got their car yet. I don't mean the state of Chicago.

·
Registered
819 Posts
hersolstice said:
Has anyone in down state Illinois got their car yet. I don't mean the state of Chicago.
TJ Klise has his F1K, Deep. My wife and I visited them, and it, this last Sunday. They live in Central Illinois. PM him if you would like to visit. It's her car, and they both love it!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
cpeck said:
Well, I spoke with my dealer on Tuesday and he said the dealership started paying interest on my car on the 29th. He told me that usually means the car is on its way. Of course we still have no way of knowing for sure. He also told me that GMAC is offering special financing. 90days no payment and 60 days no finance charges. I was going to go through my credit union, but this might be better. Also...I will be receiving 2 years of free maint. on the car. Includes oil changes and tire rotations. Nice! He also has an invoice now so my car came to $23095. Not too bad. Anyone else have some good news??
:cheers:
Sorry that doesn't make any difference, they credit the dealer if the car isn't there so he doesn't pay the interest that he claims. I think my dealer had untill 9/19 or 9/20 for interest to start.It's now 10/5 quality hold on a major amount of cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts