Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/url][/IMG]
Had the Solstice since 85k (bought used) and so far it has been a fantastic sports car! I just recently bought the solstice book and loved reading about our great little cars. Makes me have a whole new appreciation for the solstice. Thanks to all involved (to many to list) in making such an affordable and gorgeous car that also handles the curves... Ive got to say, when I take this thing through the mountain roads it always surprises me on how well the sol is planted, it feels like "it's on rails"(I know, I know...:lol:). Going to get a free inspection at the dealer today to make sure everything is going good.

Anyways, thought I would show some love to our cars today, hope everyone's rides are doing good. Make sure to detail out the swirls (dual action polisher and Meguiar's ultimate compound), lol. sounds like i'm trying to plug, but just thought I would share the product I use. ;)

·
Registered
849 Posts
7424XP? :) ...Mine is just a tad higher than yours, but I bought it just a tad higher than you bought yours as well! Loving every second of it! Learning as much as I can as well! Congrats on 100k!

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
redflash;1229545 ^Thanks for posting the vid above said:
Red I tried and it wouldn't work so I went to the H/F site and didn't know if this was the right buffer or not.After I posted I saw the problem . you can edit the post and take the 1st set of ( http:// )off then press save and it may work . Glad to help and I have the same buffer .

Bobby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.