Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
I like the Forgestar in bronze burst - second down in post #2.

They need to be
F 19 x 8.5 ET44
R 19 x 9.5 ET27

They are for a BMW Z4M coupe.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I like the Forgestar in bronze burst - second down in post #2.

They need to be
F 19 x 8.5 ET44
R 19 x 9.5 ET27

They are for a BMW Z4M coupe.
This is doable with the Semi Concave front and the deep concave rear or the Super Deep Concave rear. Send me an e-mail to [email protected] if you're looking for a quote! I can help you get priced out.

Also, diggin your car fleet... especially that MGC :D.. inline 6 carbureted goodness

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
This is doable with the Semi Concave front and the deep concave rear or the Super Deep Concave rear. Send me an e-mail to [email protected] if you're looking for a quote! I can help you get priced out.

Also, diggin your car fleet... especially that MGC :D.. inline 6 carbureted goodness
Yeah, I kind of modified it bit - created a one off tripe carb intake and a set of headers, Kicked it up 35 bhp and honest 130 mph top end (quite good for an MG of that period).

The Z4Ms are pretty scarce and the wheels specs have to be right on to prevent rubbing. I'll shoot you an email for a quote.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
oh man... I'd love to hear that..

Dodge Challenger Scat Pack coming by for a wheel and tire install with the Avant Garde F531 Spec3 with Brushed Sunburst Gold faces and Matte Black lips. This thing's a beast!

We can get any Avant Garde wheel built for you!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
An Infiniti Q50 came by some time to get a set of Niche Misano M117 installed with a wheel & tire package!

Flush fitment for stock height and it should tuck in nicely when lowered!

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
A customer ordered a set of VS Forged VS07 in the Matte Brushed Red and we think it looks awesome! These wheels are really light and sturdy especially for the price for Forged wheels!

You can really see the difference in the shade and in sunlight.. here are some photos in the shade

Here are some photos in the sun! You can see the sun really hitting the brushing on the wheel under the matte finish.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The popular Vorsteiner VFF-103 a customer ordered in a custom finish!

This finish is Dark Gunmetal coated over a Polished Brushed base going on a F10 BMW!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Some Audi S8 love. We had a lovely 2015 Audi S8 come by for a wheel and tire install.

TSW Bathurst Gloss Gunmetal | 21X9

Continental ContiSportContact 5 265/35/21

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm not a "GetYourWheels" customer, but I've got a set of Forgestar CF10 on my Solstice. 19x8.5 ET45 245/40R19 front and 19x9.5 ET42 275/35R19rear.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
We see many Vertini wheels coming through our doors!

Here we have the Vertini Wheels RF1.2 in the Gloss Black Tinted Machined finish! The machined finished underneath the tinted clear is a very close finish to some of the brushing we have seen!

Pardon the dust specs!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
It's been awhile since I've seen a brand new set of these coming through our doors.

Work VS-XX done in a Gloss Burning Black finish w/ Polished Lips for a Wheel & Tire package.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
We helped out this Molten Pearl Lexus GS-F with a set of Avant Garde M615 in the standard Machined Silver finish.

Looks perfect and almost as if it should have come stock with these!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts