Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing ghost lights in my door panels, any one do this and how did you wire it , I looked on the kappa forum but I don't see how they ran the wires to the door it's alittle tight to work on
Thanks

·
Registered
7,512 Posts
I ran my wires along side the others inside the bellows tube in the hinge area. You can pull the bellows out at one or both ends and then straighten it to make it easier to thread.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
ghost lights
:dthumbs::yay::cheers:

I'm famous!!!! Although it should read Ghost's lights! ;):lol::thumbs:

Now, all kidding aside, when I did my undercar lighting, I ran it through the main bellow going into the driver's side in order to wire a switch.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ran my wires along side the others inside the bellows tube in the hinge area. You can pull the bellows out at one or both ends and then straighten it to make it easier to thread.
So what do you use to get wires through, metal snake, Fiberglas rod?
Seems a little tight , even that silly plastic box that is behind the door!
Did you remove more wires from inside doors remove so you can straighten out the bellows

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I gotta ask, what are Ghost Lights?
Some call them puddle lights, they get drilled into the bottom of the door panels and light up when you open the door and shine on the ground mine have pontiac logo in red and white

·
Registered
7,512 Posts
So what do you use to get wires through, metal snake, Fiberglas rod?
Seems a little tight , even that silly plastic box that is behind the door!
Did you remove more wires from inside doors remove so you can straighten out the bellows
I can't actually remember - I may have just had enough space to free-thread them. If not, at most I would've used a straightened coat hanger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts