Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aftershock, I know you're busy, but decided to make a suggestion if you ever decide to offer other quarter panel designs.

http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/2010-chevrolet-corvette-grand-sport.jpg

Ever since I saw images of the 2010 Corvette Grand Sport (which is base C6 with ZR1 widebody panels, but changed just enough so as not upset the folks who spent big-bucks to buy a geniue ZR1) I thought a gill design quarter panel would look killer on Kappas.

Even though angular gills might be better suited for the SKY (\\\), since I have a Sol, I think vertical style gills (|||) would compliment the more simply body design of the Sol better. Though I don't know how'd you'd get around the underlying Sol's quarter panel angled body brace.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Aftershock, I know you're busy, but decided to make a suggestion if you ever decide to offer other quarter panel designs.

http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/2010-chevrolet-corvette-grand-sport.jpg

Ever since I saw images of the 2010 Corvette Grand Sport (which is base C6 with ZR1 widebody panels, but changed just enough so as not upset the folks who spent big-bucks to buy a geniue ZR1) I thought a gill design quarter panel would look killer on Kappas.

Even though angular gills might be better suited for the SKY (), since I have a Sol, I think vertical style gills (|||) would compliment the more simply body design of the Sol better. Though I don't know how'd you'd get around the underlying Sol's quarter panel angled body brace.
hi LL1...

Thank you for your suggestion. Because of limited capital to invest in our projects, we can only bring one type of part to market whether it's the fenders, side skirts, grills, etc. If things get better, economy-wise, we'll be able to expand on other options or designs for these accessories down the road. This applies to all the projects past, present, and future. In the mean time, we can only bring what projects we've focused on in the recent past, which were based on preliminary public opinion, to market. Again, thank you for your suggestion and understanding. It's really appreciated! :thumbs:

rudy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts