Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Give or Sell: TR Motorsports C2 rims (stock size) with old BFG Rivals

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  conevadr 
#1 ·
I need to get rid of an old set of wheels that I used when I had a Solstice for autox (almost a decade ago). I was keeping them in case I ever got another Solstice, but now I'm moving so they need to go. They are free for pickup. I don't really want to mess with shipping them, so if they go that way I'll charge for the effort. I'm in on the east side of Rochester NY.

Details: These were used for stock class autox, so they are standard rim width and diameter and close to standard offset. They are fairly light - I can weigh them if needed. The tires on them are 245/40 BFG Rivals, which still have decent tread, but they are from 2013. They were kept bagged in the basement, so no idea if they have any grip.

Tirerack page

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#10 ·
Sorry for the confusion...

Give or Sell, because I want to just give this stuff away to local pickup rather than messing with shipping and associated payments to cover costs.

I now have a local pickup arranged for the wheels. I'll post up again when they are gone.

Again, I apologize for the additional confusion with the shocks. They were in Koni boxes, and I didn't look close enough to realize that they are the OEM Z0K shocks. They are still available at this point if anyone wants them. If there is no one local that wants them, I'll ship with associated charge.

#11 ·
Again, I apologize for the additional confusion with the shocks. They were in Koni boxes, and I didn't look close enough to realize that they are the OEM Z0K shocks. They are still available at this point if anyone wants them. If there is no one local that wants them, I'll ship with associated charge.
I did not see this noted antwhere: Are they Z0K for an NA or for a GXP?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.