Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My "the sea and the sun" was picked up this afternoon and now sits in my driveway (garage tonight, of course).

Been thinking about cruising some BMW and Mazda dealerships, but who has the time?

I have now joined the greatest club in the world, the Solstice Delivered Club.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...a suggestion

gizmo2004 said:
Thanks, my friends. I would love to go out driving, but I'm waiting for the temperature to drop a little. It's been a HOT day!
Sorry to rub it in. :leaving:
Congrats giz. Now you can take a pic of you in your Sol and replace that ugly monkey pic! lol
(or is that really you?)
:cool:

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So many people told me I act like a monkey!

So, I went to a Cut&Paste, or a Nip&Tuck, whatever you call it, oh yea, plastic surgeon, and had my appearance changed to resemble a monkey.

Now everyone says I just act naturally. Hey, that's a great idea for a song. Let me write some music to that.

Yea, right after I modify "So Tired of Waiting For You" so that it becomes the Solstice Theme Song.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey Gizmo, get off the computer and get in your car!. If its still hot, go a little faster. Go get some bugs in your teeth.

Have fun, tell us about it later!

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You betcha, Marco.

Shoot, I was wondering what that was between my teeth. Anyone got some dental floss I can borrow? I'll return it when I'm done with it. :leaving:

By the way, I was mistaken about the temperature.

It was only down to 75, not 70. :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Congrats Gizmo, get out there and enjoy! :party:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wat to go, Giz. Congratulations to the max. You deserve it. Have fun in the Texas sun.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations, go out and enjoy your new ride. :party:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...listen to him

ntouched said:
Gizmo, enjoy the Solstice! Get rid of the monkey........ :lol:
the monkey must go....or at least find a better looking one! and take a pic of it driving your solstice.
:cool:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
My "the sea and the sun" was picked up this afternoon and now sits in my driveway (garage tonight, of course).

Been thinking about cruising some BMW and Mazda dealerships, but who has the time?

I have now joined the greatest club in the world, the Solstice Delivered Club.

:willy:

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
pictures FINALLY!

Let's see how many I can upload. If anyone can offer me advice in this field (or most any other field except tax accounting, I've got that one down pat), I would appreciate it!

EDITED 10/25/05: I've moved all the photos to PutFile (See Post #35 below) so I'm deleting them from this post.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts