Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
905 Posts
Too bad there's no specs on the catback exhaust yet :(

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Man, I really want the mud flaps, but $120 for the set??? That's just BS compared to most of the other GM cars. At least they're updating information.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
brentil said:
Man, I really want the mud flaps, but $120 for the set??? That's just BS compared to most of the other GM cars. At least they're updating information.
Try $84 for the set... how's that sound? Not sure if we can advertise sites or not, but there is a fairly well known GM Parts website out there than you can order genuine GM parts from for less than the cost at your dealership.

Maybe if you did a search on Google for "GM Parts" that might help you find it, in fact when I just did this it was the top listing on Google.

I've bought a *lot* of my parts for various GM vehicles from this site over the past few years. Never had a problem, and the price is always cheaper. The ashtry is $21 instead of $30.

Shipping charges can be a bit high, but if you want to pick up a few things at once it's certainly the best deal you will find for actual GM parts for your car / truck.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, i've been to their site many times.
I was just bewildered by the MSRP cost of these compared to all of the other molded mud flaps GM has listed. Most of the others range from $20-$45 for a rear or front set. These are $60 a set.

·
5,641 Posts
brentil said:
Yeah, i've been to their site many times.
I was just bewildered by the MSRP cost of these compared to all of the other molded mud flaps GM has listed. Most of the others range from $20-$45 for a rear or front set. These are $60 a set.
Which is still less the a set of the G6.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Why does it say 2005 Solstice? There is no such thing.

We're not even sure about a 2006 Solstice.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Why does it say 2005 Solstice? There is no such thing.

We're not even sure about a 2006 Solstice.
Because we're hacking the URL to get to web sites that aren't supposed to official exist yet. You can't get to any of these pages from the website itself. A user discovered this a while back.

Small Dealer: Crap, you're right. $65.71 per set on the G6. I don't understand why these newer cars molded guards are costing so much more then the older ones.

·
Registered
48 Posts
brentil said:
Because we're hacking the URL to get to web sites that aren't supposed to official exist yet. You can't get to any of these pages from the website itself. A user discovered this a while back.

So that explains why the pics don't load on these pages I guess?
Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts