Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the head office phone number for the GM Believer program? My dealership is telling me the Solstice isn't covered, but I'm sure it is and I would like to talk to them! Please help!

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Believe it! The GM Believer Program is back and it has grown! This year, General Motors of Canada Limited is leveraging their Retirees in addition to employees to drive new GM buyers into dealers!

We hope Retirees have all received their GM Believer packages by now. GMCL is ready to reward their loyal employees for their work on this program. Please see details in your package. If you have any questions about the program, please call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLSTZ06 said:
Jeff they took ours and it was no problem...Bill
yeaI know you just called... but i'm on the phone with them right now.. i'll call you back Bill

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright! The lady said that I could use it! I got her name and extention so my dealer can call if he doesn't believe me!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My dealer said that they ORDERED the car as a Gm employee car.. so apparently it got preferenced faster... so he's saying that I may not be able to use the coupon. But he's not giving me the GM Discount! I don't think he gets to have it both ways here!

I think that is BS.. Can a dealer tell me if any of his statement is correct??
I ordered March 28th, that's the reason I got preferenced fast. Not because of any special treatment... right?

·
Registered
496 Posts
discount

did you ask for a grad discount?
I remember a year or so ago I read in the Durham College newspaper you could sign up for a GM Visa card and it came with $1000 in GM points. It also said you could not apply it in addition to the GM grad program. Don't know if either of these offers are still in effect.

I assume you have tried to lease the car instead of the loan. That would get you into the car and then you could buy out the lease at the end.

·
Registered
25 Posts
got2btopless

SlipSlider said:
My dealer said that they ORDERED the car as a Gm employee car.. so apparently it got preferenced faster... so he's saying that I may not be able to use the coupon. But he's not giving me the GM Discount! I don't think he gets to have it both ways here!

I think that is BS.. Can a dealer tell me if any of his statement is correct??
I ordered March 28th, that's the reason I got preferenced fast. Not because of any special treatment... right?
Slip, I am a GM employee and my car WAS ordered that way an I just got preferenced on September 14 with no more movement so I don't think it makes a difference. I'm very frustrated and disappointed with this whole process. I thought sold orders would have been the priority but it seems not when cars are hitting the showrooms all around me and I can't move past prefenced. Getting very discouraged!!!!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I don't think Canadian orders are being taking seriously. :brentil:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My dealer took the coupon.

Although he called the number and talked to the lady and they said that they had no record of my coupon!! I swear, nothing has gone right for me in this whole process... I've hit road blocks on every part of the car buying process.

It should be all over soon and hopefully the only roadblock I will hit will be ones that are actually on the road.

Thank you everyone for your help! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Great news. :party:

I suggest you weave around future roadblocks. Hitting them is not recommended. ;)

I got one of those $1000 coupons for folks who don't own a GM product. It is only good until the end of the year. Next thing I knew, my car's status was, unpreferenced, not to be built this year. Coincidence?......:(

It is now back to being preferenced, but it has to be delivered by year end to use the coupon and I have to actually buy the car. Neither of those two events is looking likely at this point in time.

Heavy raiin again today, no leaks in my coupe. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts