Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the GM bypower website and did a search on Solstices it came back with 4 within 500 miles of my house, I did a price quote for one in Huntsville Alabama and he was selling it for MSRP. So if you want one in a hurry , try the Buypower website... you may get lucky...
http://www.gmbuypower.com/homePage.bp?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I went to the GM bypower website and did a search on Solstices it came back with 4 within 500 miles of my house, I did a price quote for one in Huntsville Alabama and he was selling it for MSRP. So if you want one in a hurry , try the Buypower website... you may get lucky...
http://www.gmbuypower.com/homePage.bp?
Dude, how did you get your name here changed? I put in a request a month ago, and never heard anything!!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
SolsticeWaiting said:
Dude, how did you get your name here changed? I put in a request a month ago, and never heard anything!!
You want your screenname changed? Send me a PM with what you want it to be and I can have an Admin change it. Or PM SolsticeMan directly, as he can now change screennames. :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Fformula88 said:
You want your screenname changed? Send me a PM with what you want it to be and I can have an Admin change it. Or PM SolsticeMan directly, as he can now change screennames. :)
Cool! Thanks - doing that now!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SolsticeWaiting said:
What is your new name going to be? Solstice Driving?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
SolsticeWaiting said:
PM'd you back. I forwarded your request. It should be taken care of within a day or two (I am pretty sure anyway). :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
What is your new name going to be? Solstice Driving?
Close ... see my signature!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts