Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"GM Can Track Orders......Updated"

Dealer went to a higher level - as of today my #83 is on a railcar in Kansas. The GM person ran a track on my VIN and could give a step by step account. The car is headed for New Mexico for off loading, should be on tranport Monday or Tuesday of next week. It is a short drive from N.M. location to West Texas, so they said I should see it 9/1 or 9/2.

I have faith in my dealer he has been nothing but on the up and up with me. The GM rep even gave him name and phone number to call back - they said they would call him back on Mon. 8/29 and give him a update. Oh! my car left Delaware on 8/18.

You out WEST GUYS get ready the train is full of SOLSTICE!!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
What is this higher level and how do I contact them?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I smell a train hijacking...

Who's coming with me?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sol4soul said:
I would not put my Dealer on the spot like that - all I know is for the last week and half my status has not changed and he was as feed up as I was. He wants this car as much as I do, I trust him and what info he has given me. He has nothing to gain in leading me on. In Texas we take a man at his word - and yes that includes some car dealers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yah baby! The West Coast is SO ready!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fair Enough

SolTex said:
I would not put my Dealer on the spot like that - all I know is for the last week and half my status has not changed and he was as feed up as I was. He wants this car as much as I do, I trust him and what info he has given me. He has nothing to gain in leading me on. In Texas we take a man at his word - and yes that includes some car dealers.
I respect what you've said but now I'm off to find my six shooters and my trusty steed and have a goold old fashioned train robbery. ;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sol4soul said:
I respect what you've said but now I'm off to find my six shooters and my trusty steed and have a goold old fashioned train robbery. ;)
As I look across my ranch and through the pump-jacks ($67 BBl), I will leave a light on and set a place at the table for you - but you will have to check the spit wad shooter at the door. :lol: :yesnod: :lol:

·
Registered
397 Posts
sol4soul said:
Sounds like maybe the GM Business Center. Have your dealer give 'em a call.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Updated!!!!!!!!!!

:yesnod: I found out what Transport Co. out of New Mexico will be bring my car. So I gave them a call and Chad had my VIN# on his incoming list, he showed it coming in Sat. 8/27 via rail(car is labeled HOT). I gave him my fax number and ask if he would let me know when it leaves New Mexico - he said sure. My Dealer knows his stuff!!! Thanks Ryan :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
sol4soul said:
Before you do, watch "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". I don't think Bolivia is getting any Solstices.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
sol4soul said:
Let's ride!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
SolTex said:
:yesnod: I found out what Transport Co. out of New Mexico will be bring my car. So I gave them a call and Chad had my VIN# on his incoming list, he showed it coming in Sat. 8/27 via rail(car is labeled HOT). I gave him my fax number and ask if he would let me know when it leaves New Mexico - he said sure. My Dealer knows his stuff!!! Thanks Ryan :yesnod:
Wow! That kind of info is sweet! Very impressive!

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
SolTex said:

Congrats!! Would you be so kind as to give the name of your dealership? I will be ordering in the (near?) future, and am starting to look for dealerships with which to work. I'm in Lubbock, but went all the way to Dallas for my wife's car.

Thanks.

--Chemist

1 - 14 of 14 Posts