Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I've been reading, GM Card holders will not be able to redeem their points when they purchase a Sol! Has anyone heard anything different? For the past 9 months I've been charging everything under the sun on my GM Card and now it was all for nothing. Nevertheless I got my new GM Card today with the Sol on the front and I cant wait to show it off at the cash register..I'm such a loser :lol:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
It depends on what kind of card you have.

Newer Card = $1000 max towards Solstice (after EOP first 1000 cars)

Older Blue Card (and Gold card I think) = What ever you have on your card up to the $3500 max.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bonzo said:

Older Blue Card (and Gold card I think) = What ever you have on your card up to the $3500 max.
:agree:

That's what I heard from GM Card program headquaters when I called

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks gentleman, I was just going off the GM site and they didnt show the Sol as a applicable car to redeem the earnings on.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Bonzo said:

Today the phone rep said no cap for Blue/Gold. Plat/copper $1000.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
anticd70 said:
Thanks gentleman, I was just going off the GM site and they didnt show the Sol as a applicable car to redeem the earnings on.
I just went to the GM card site and it's still there, $1000. You need to scroll down for 2006 cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.