Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am number 1 on the allocation purchase at my dealer since I did not make the first 1000. I also today applied for a GM card. Can anyone confirm this can be used for the 2006 Solstice on a regular allocation purchase (and I believe it has a $1000.00 max)
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry everyone...I found detailed info on another thread..apologies!

·
5,641 Posts
Duner said:
Sorry everyone...I found detailed info on another thread..apologies!
Hope those answers were clear enough. But to summarize, yes it has been announced that the newer GM Cards with redemption limits will be usable on regular production Solstices. The redemption limit will be $1,000. Now the only thing is the program runs until September 30th. This is the "year-end" date for all of GM's annual programs. So there is nothing to say that usage & limits will be the same come October 1st. But it is a good sign that the Solstice is currently in the program.

Get charging, since you will need $20,000 worth of charges to hit the $1,000 limit.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Larry Karpiak said:
Why don't you put more money down on the card at the dealership on your GM card. Tahts what I did.
hehehehe that's a good idea. Put down $10,000 pre-order on your GM Card and jsut pay it off right away, and get $500 towards your GM points. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
brentil said:
hehehehe that's a good idea. Put down $10,000 pre-order on your GM Card and jsut pay it off right away, and get $500 towards your GM points. :D
I tried that but dealer wouldn't allow more than the $500 down payment on any GM credit card. Dealers don't like to take credit cards since they usually have to pay a fee ranging from 2-6% depending on the card. I bought a Chevy Silverado in December and was able to put $3000 on the card........The great thing was that when I tried to redeem the points (I only had about $500 in credits) GM Card folks gave me $2500 (special year end incentive).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.