Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SmallDealer or anyone who has used any GM Card Earnings, is there a limitation of how much of the earnings you can use? It seems to say on the GM website that there is a "$1000 Redemption Allowance" for the Solistice and several other Pontiacs. Is this all of the earnings one can use against the new purchase? Last time I used my earnings, I had no such restriction and used all of it.

·
5,641 Posts
The original GM Cards (Blue & Gold) that have the $500 per year earnings limit, still allow full redemption of earnings on the Solstice.

The "new" GM card (Copper & Platinum) that have the unlimited yearly earnings, are limited to a $1,000 redemption amount on the Solstice.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Small Dealer said:
The original GM Cards (Blue & Gold) that have the $500 per year earnings limit, still allow full redemption of earnings on the Solstice.

The "new" GM card (Copper & Platinum) that have the unlimited yearly earnings, are limited to a $1,000 redemption amount on the Solstice.

Wow! Thanks for clearing that up. I have the "original" GM Card and this will be the 3rd [or 4th] car I will be redeeming.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Moving to genenral Solstice since this is defintely not a regional discussion topic.

·
Registered
201 Posts
FYI, my dad had an original GM card which he let me use the credit off of. The full $3519 transfered to the purchase of my Sol on Tuesday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts