Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all....new to Solstice forum, but a long-time Sky forum member when I owned a 2007 Sky....curious as to where I can find a GM cold-air intake, preferably new. Kappasphere yielded no results as did various GM online sites. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
It appeared to me that GM parts has discontinued some of their support of our Kappas. I had a very difficult time finding a replacement air filter for my GMPP CAI. I did find one at Crate Engine earlier this spring but in the future may have difficulty. Does anyone know of an afternmarket filter that fits the GMPP CAI? Good hunting Jayman!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just missed one on ebay, someone got a kick ass deal on a GMPP CAI! I put it in my favorites to think about it over night, I shouldn't of done that because it was gone in the morning. Sigh

·
Registered
32 Posts
It appeared to me that GM parts has discontinued some of their support of our Kappas. I had a very difficult time finding a replacement air filter for my GMPP CAI. I did find one at Crate Engine earlier this spring but in the future may have difficulty. Does anyone know of an afternmarket filter that fits the GMPP CAI? Good hunting Jayman!
Take exact measurements of the cone filter. K&N and AEM make universal replacements that you can use instead.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Do not panic. I just spoke with Tom at crate engine depot. He is working some of his GM magic and thinks he will have a steady supply of replacement filters by later next week. He has already posted the part on their website, but does not have price yet.

·
Registered
398 Posts
How long will they be available for? Can they cleaned?

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
They are a dry filter so not sure if you can clean them or not but I should have a never ending supply of them.
We do still have the complete kit in stock for the LNF as well if anyone is still looking.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks for the info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts