Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
This confirms that it is a "chicks" car ... they claim that more will be sold to "broads" ... ;) :lol: Did I say that out loud?

Seriously, If they would sell to ENCS customer (soldiers overseas) then they would tap a huge market. Note to GM: Think out side of the box! :thumbs:

·
Registered
166 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
Seriously, If they would sell to ENCS customer (soldiers overseas) then they would tap a huge market. Note to GM: Think out side of the box! :thumbs:
Can/would soldiers buy cars overseas or am I completely missing the sarcasm here???? :lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
escrayzee said:
Can/would soldiers buy cars overseas or am I completely missing the sarcasm here???? :lol:
They can and have for at least 40 years. ;) We have 3 sites here in Iraq and more throughout Europe, Japan, and South Korea ... yes you missed the sarcasm. ;) :lol:

The ;) means wink, which means "Just kidding" and if you hang around long enough you will see that I tend to use sarcasm. This lovely location that I am in brings out the best in me. ;) (there goes the wink again ;) ) :lol:

BTW, GM recently quit selling to us through our sales program (ENCS), so I thought it was "ironic" that they may sell more cars abroad ... yet still not sell to us. That was what caused me to use the "sarcasm" card. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts